No garment sewing last week, but I did manage to piece together this bed runner topper:
The pattern is from a book by Kathy Brown, Bed Runners Using Precut Fabrics. This is the second bed runner I’ve made from this book. I made the first one for our guest room. This one is going in our master bedroom. The pattern is called A Midsummer Night’s Bloom and I used Breakfast at Tiffany’s fabric line by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda. As you can see, I don’t have it quilted yet. I still need to purchase fabric for the backing, so once I drag myself out to the local quilt store I will be finishing this up on my quilt frame.
In the mean time, I hope to get some garment sewing underway this week before I have to travel for a few days.