I didn’t want to invest a lot of $$$ in purchasing materials for the display, so I went ‘shopping’ around my house and found the supplies I thought might work. I used an old bulletin board, fabric, extra-large ric rac, chicken wire (thanks to my DD), fabric scrapbook flowers, scrapbook papers, and clear acrylic cards. The only supplies I purchased were the spray paint and the hooks from which to hang the frames. I am very pleased with the final product and I plan to post a tutorial in the near future.
Now I must go put a couple small holes in my sewing room wall so I can hang this and give those lovely turn-of-the-century sewing cards the visibility they deserve. 🙂